Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sign of our times

Crazy that I am blogging and posting on facebook in between contractions! We came to the hospital this evening in a crazy Houston thunder storm. I started feeling contractions this afternoon and Gaylen's mom had stopped by our house because of the storm. Before she left We asked her to watch the kids so we could go to the hospital. I really didn't think that we would stay. The contractions kept going even though it took us about 2 hours to go what should've taken 25 minutes. I had dilated a bit more when we got to the hospital and the doctor said that I was here to stay. That was at about 7:30 pm. Now at 10:45 I'm still contracting and waiting. Will post updates as we move along.

1 comment:

Mommy Reg said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying for God's hand through it all.